Sunday, November 10, 2013

Art Deco Thank You

I started thinking about this card back when a stamp company released a set of Art Deco Stamps and had a blog hop (for the life of me I cannot remember the company--argh).  I used my Cameo to cut strips from PTI white card stock, then did it again in Pop Tone Sno Cone and inlaid those, using a scrap of paper glued on the back for stability.  I then used a Lifestyle Crafts die for the circle (Bazzill in red) and Spellbinders for the rectangle.  Talk about covering my die bases!  It's all popped up to add shadow interest to the chevron paper (The Good Life 12x12 pad) and Inkadinkado Thank You Words sentiment.  I mounted it on Pop Tone Black Licorice card stock.

I'm entering this thank you card in the Crazy for CAS sketch #31 and Simon Says Wednesday Clean & Simple.

Note to self:  thermometer, barometer.

Update:  It was Waltzingmouse that released the Art Deco designs.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Toni, just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great CAS lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at crazy for CAS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!