Monday, January 6, 2014

X is for Xylophone

The piano card got me thinking about other easy to recreate musical instrument cards.  Duh . . . xylophone.  I can see using this all occasion card for a child.  It's so happy and fun.  Also, below you'll see the pic of the piano card officially on happy yellow.

The Details:  DCWV Silk Smooth Brights cardstock stack, silver brads, PTI white cardstock, Glossy Accents as glue, Hero Arts Everyday Sayings sentiment

I'm entering this in the ABC Challenge C is for Colourful.


 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun coloured card you have created Toni. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the xylophone! Very clever :) it appeals to my love of rainbows too! It's good to see the piano officially on its happy yellow background too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever! It does look like a xylophone! Brilliant take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!