Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Live Your Bliss

House Mouse designs are my guilty pleasure.  There, I've come clean and feel a better person for it.  LOL. They're my kid sister's absolute fav so I couldn't resist coloring this up for her.  She's undergoing some life challenges right now and totally deserves to take a moment or two or five for herself.  It will be so good to see her this weekend!

Since I'll be out of town (although hopefully still being crafty at her house),  few posts the next couple of weeks but I will definitely be reading my Feedly updates and very much looking forward to seeing what everyone has been making while I soak up the sun. :)

The Details:  House Mouse Sleeping with Strawberries, Spectrum Noir markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud (the dark pink banner) and Pear Tart, Paper Studio Uptown Flair 12x12 designer papers, pink card stock from old stash, PTI sentiment, MFT Pierced Circle and Rectangle Dies, Lifestyle Crafts Circle Die, Rubber Stampede Strawberries stamp

I'm entering this in Papertake Weekly Lovely Layers, Whoopsi Daisy Use 2+ Diecuts, Sweet Stampin' Sketch, Paperminutes #309 Decorate the Inside, Simply Create Too #55 Use Green (or St. Patrick's Day)    

7 comments:

  1. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gorgeous. Loveley inside!

    xxx Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love your colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Toni: Your green/pink card is very pretty--love the colors combo. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! That little mouse is so cute :) I can't wait for summer to eat some fresh strawberries ;) Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the cute image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!