Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello, Summer

Hello!  Today marks my first post for Great Impressions! I'm very excited to be part of the design team!  And before I forget to mention it, there's a sale going on right now through Sunday--who doesn't like a good deal?

Here I used G342 Frolicking Trio and C366 Hello Summer.  First I airbrushed the stencil sun then masked off the beams and airbrushed a larger circle because I wanted the girls to be completely within the sun.  I also wanted a sense of movement in the card so I went off the edge with the girls and placed the sentiment where it looks like the lead is reaching for it.  So bright and happy!

Don't forget about the upcoming GI monthly challenge!
You don't have to use GI stamps but it'd be totally awesome if you did!
Also, if you do use GI stamps, be sure to link up to the customer gallery to show us your fabulous work and for a chance to get a little year-end prize.

9 comments:

  1. Yay you!!!!!! congrats!
    Love this card...awesome silhouette image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT, Toni!! LOVE your card ... so bright and fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Toni! LOVE this amazing card! The bold stenciled sun is the perfect backdrop for these stamps! A wonderful debut, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to frolic! lol Fabulous card, love the whole sunshiny flavor! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Toni! So thrilled to be working beside you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many things to celebrate, this card, this DT and your birthday! Enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And congrats on your DT gig! (Now don't you go forgetting about us little people - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is just wonderful! LOVE that stencil with the silhouette stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!