Thursday, April 7, 2016

Stamplorations CAS April Challenge



This month at Stamplorations CAS we have the usual Anything Goes with a twist of . . . can you guess from my card?  Spring green!

I needed a baby card like yesterday so kept the card really simple and, frankly, quick.  I die cut the mobile danglies from watercolor paper I had colored using Brushos and Color Burst.  I even dusted off the cat hair from my sewing machine and stitched the strings.  So cute!  I used my new Hero Arts ombre ink for the sentiment.

It's spring and time for all things green so come share your fabulous creations with us!

The Details:  Stamplorations Fond Expressions 2, Brushos cobalt blue, Color Burst Alzarin Crimson and Lemon Yellow, Hero Arts Ombre Neon Chartreuse to Blue, Avery Elle Finished Frames dies, PTI Cloud die, Recollections 110lb white cardstock, Tim Holtz watercolor paper, Pop Tone Sour Apple Cardstock

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, such a fun idea! I particularly love the ombre sentiment. Perfect baby card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the your stitched mobile. Looking forward to playing along! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest of card and loving the stitching and the brusho colours. Such a beautiful idea with the mobile..love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni, this is great CAS card! Love a very simple color scheme and just one tiny accent - red heart! There is some pinching naivety so appropriate for a baby card ;) - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the ombre inks, this is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the ombre inks, this is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!