Monday, May 23, 2016

Hello, Sunshine

I'm up on The Heart Desires today with a happy geometric plaid card.  Do you remember the card I made for Laura's birthday?  The flowers are made from the leftover outline of the quilt pieces.  Squee!  Don't you love how the embossing folder pairs with the flowers?  I love the bits of gold too.  And the sentiment?  Why, it's washi!  Word of warning if you pick some of this up--once it's down, it's down.  Trust me.  

The Details:  Lawn Fawn Plaid 6x6 paper, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, We R Memory Keepers Geometric embossing folder, Memory Box Dancing Butterflies and Long Stem Lavender, Recollections washi tape, gold foil cardstock, and 110lb white cardstock base, Hammermill 80lb color copy coverstock, WPlus9 Quilt Cuts 2


4 comments:

  1. Clever & cool! Love the color variation on the flowers and the way it pops against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! LOVE the plaid outline ... and it does pair perfectly with the EF background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Washi is amazing for the sentiment & I love the flowers--great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!