Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #2 Midway Reminder


We're about halfway through The Heart Desires Challenge #2.  Come on over and join in the fun!
When I saw the Jen Hadfield Everyday paper pad over at The Heart Desires, I had to have it.  HAD to.  This will certainly become one of my hoarded, no-you-can't-have-any pads!  I also noticed Ken Oliver Color Burst paper.  What the heck?  It's cardstock that has printed designs created by Color Burst watercolors on it already!  Now I can have the effect I love without having muss and fuss and, best of all, NO WAIT.  Squee!!!!!

So I paired the two up on this fun summery card.  Also, can you see the gold dots?  Those are also new at THD.  So on trend and now!

I'm entering this in Cupcake Inspirations #367, City Crafter #321 Typically Tropical 
 The Details:  Pebbles Jen Hadfield Everyday Paper, Ken Oliver Color Burst paper, Ranger Glossy Accents, Mark Richards Gold Dots, VersaFine Onyx Black, Ellen Hutson Up the Happy, Doodlebug enamel dots, My Favorite Things Flamingo die, Simon Says Stitched Rectangle die, PTI cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!