Thursday, November 3, 2016

Stamplorations CAS November Challenge!

Time for a new Stamplorations CAS challenge for you, this time with the optional twist of purple.

My card was super easy to make.  I used the Artplorations Bubble Dance stencil and sprinkled some purple Brushos over it.  I spritzed lightly, waited a hot minute, then removed the stencil.  Swoon!  I love the bokeh effect.  For the sentiment, I inked up the separate sentiments on the original acetate sheet and stamped as is.  Can't get much easier than that.  I do love that the sentiments are separate so I can use them that way too.  Ready to get your purple on, or not?  Come join in!


The Details:  Stamplorations Subway Art Builders Dare, Artplorations Bubble Dance, Purple Brushos, Ranger watercolor paper, VersaFine Onyx Black


1 comment:

  1. Couldn't believe it was a stencil! So dreamy and classy!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!