Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge #6


Oh, my, do we have a fun one for you this month at The Heart Desires Challenge!  Warm and cozy and cute all at the same time!  This round you're able to use the colors, creatures (including MANimals) and/or the sketch.  I used creatures and sorta kinda the sketch.


I inked up the leaves using 3 shades of Distress Ink--Squeezed Lemonade, Candied Apple and Vintage Photo.  It seemed a little plain so I decided to add plaid to the top half of the card.  I bled over onto the leaves and realized it as a cool effect so did the whole front with the plaid. I don't use multiple stencil layers enough, let me tell you!  Amazing, right?

Some Pretty Pink Posh goodness--love these pilgrims!--sprinkled with a few Neat & Tangled sequins finished up the card.

Btw, some of my favorite Distress Inks will be available in The Heart Desires Store later this week. Woo hoo!

I'm entering this in Fab 'n' Funky #325 Animals, Addicted to Stamps and More #218 Holiday


The Details:  Carta Bella Plaid StencilRanger Round Ink Applicator and Multi Medium MatteDistress Ink Candied Apple, Squeezed LemonadeVersaFine Onyx Black, Pretty Pink Posh Giving Thanks stamps and Window Frames dies, Tim Holtz Autumn stencil, Neat & Tangled Sunset Shimmer sequins



6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Toni!Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colourful card! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Toni. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say more double stenciling! This is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!