Thursday, December 1, 2016

House of Cards December Challenge

Hello and welcome to the House of Cards Bi-Annual Card Hop!  We have a lot of sponsors and even more inspiration for you.  It's the last challenge of the year and for me as a member of the HOC DT.  I'm going to miss my teamies!  Note there's also a DT Call going on so throw your hat in the ring if you're interested in working with a great bunch of people!

I'm using a digital image, Sweet Christmas, from Beccy's Place.  Isn't it fab?  I scaled it up and watercolored it.  Looooove the results.

Be sure to check out the creations of the rest of the DT--amazing as usual!  The list is below.  




Mynn | Cohenna | Donna | Em | Heather | Jane | Judy 
Karen | Katarina | Katy | Leslie | Linda | Merethe
Michele | Paula | Rocky | Rosi | Ruza
Shawna | Shirley | Steph | Sue N. | Susan | Tina |  

Toni (YOU'RE HERE)


15 comments:

  1. Such original christmas card! I love it. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Toni! It's been an honor working with you at HOC and I look forward to more of the same in 2017!
    Hugs,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Facebook and had to come for a closer look, Toni, and to pin it! It blew the top of my head off ... just brilliant in every way!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your card and yet so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the coloring is phenomenal.
    So much depth to the pear.
    and the added water drops.
    Love this card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Toni! Your coloring is stunning! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and water coloring Toni, like the water spots! I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is amazing! I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us. Kind regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome, Toni! I adore the texture you added to the image with water--and the layout is perfect! Gorgeous CAS creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully watercolored - talent it is. Will miss you on our team. Shirley H. Teammie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super great card, love the watercoloring.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this pretty CAS card! Great water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Toni it has been a real honour and pleasure to be on the same DT as you, your projects always scream class to me. I wish you lots of happiness in anything you do x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm always and always amazed by your beautiful creations, Toni !! ...and this one makes no exception!! It was a real pleasure to know you and to work with you! - I'll miss your vivid and clean style!!
    I wish you much happiness for the coming New Year and a lot of creativity!
    Hugs, HOC-teamie Rosi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!