Monday, February 6, 2017

Sending Watercolor Hugs


I was so excited to try a new product while crafting with some girlfriends a couple of weeks ago. Have you heard of Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals? I used them like Brushos to create the background of my shaker. You totally can't see it in my pic, but some Magicals like the one I used have shimmer. It's like I coated everything with Wink of Stella without the effort. My kind of product! LOL.

Since the sentiment is so large, I kept the rest of the card really CAS, adding some darker tones to the owl and her hair for visual balance. The red tones in the hair also cover up a hair experiment gone wrong. I should learn to leave well enough alone--I'm sure you know what I mean!

Do join in the latest The Heart Desires Challenge #9 if you have the chance. I drew from the colors, the patterning, block letters, and stuffed animal.



The Details:  Neat & Tangled Better Together, MFT Hugs die, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Magenta, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Doodlebug glitter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toni! Welcome to the CIE Design Team! Your card is delightful--I've never seen a shaker card like it! Love love the little girl with the owl! Great job and so happy to have your on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up and oh, what a great starting point! Hugs galore on this card...and I'm smiling as a result! The "magicals" most certainly are! Very cool!
    hugs~carol
    PS. Meant to let you know your darling skating girl card arrived and I LOVE x LOVE x LOVE it! I'm slow getting one to you, but I will! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!