Saturday, September 16, 2017

Shh . . . Coffee Time


I have another fun card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Hop using Stamplorations--working on the Stamplorations cards for the hop launch yesterday made me go through my stash and find stamps I had forgotten about.  Becca's line is one of my favs because of her love of the snark! Isn't that sentiment and image perfect for a funny Halloween card? And so true!

I'm also entering this in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers #93 Lost and Found and the Stamplorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge

The Details: Stamplorations Dark Coffee - Big Grins and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Die, Pebbles Midnight Haunting 6x6 Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks, Carta Bella Witch Hats stencil, Sugarpea Designs Spooky Border die (bats)

21 comments:

  1. Omgeee....YES!! This sentiment speaks to my soul! Fabulous card Toni!


    Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, love this sentiment and how you added witches hats to the background! The stitched details are awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sentiment, Toni. SO true.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card !! Great minds think alike -- check out my card #357 .... Gotta love this stamp set !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...this is SOOOO me! lol GREAT CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and fun card. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card! Love how you made this image work into a Halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Love the pretty PP against this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great, Toni! I always love your cards. So glad you've joined us at SoSS again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great vintage lady image and I love the background paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who knew this would make such a great Halloween design? You and your genius mind, that's who!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha I love that sentiment - sooooooooooooooooo true (as I sit here alone drinking my first cuppa tea of the morning)
    I also love the Halloween / snark combo - why have I never thought to do that???
    Thanks for getting lost and found with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Thanks for being lost and found with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for getting *lost and found* with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Your card is hilarious!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!