Wednesday, September 20, 2017

THD 16 Mid-Challenge Reminder


Halfway through The Heart Desires Challenge 16 and still time to play along with us!

For my card I used a bunch of dies from different companies to create a pretty wreath. I don't have patience to create a wreath like this in real life and yet I'll work with paper to fake it--LOL!


I'm entering this in Mod Squad Leaves, Paper Players 362 CAS Harvest

The Details: Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves dies and Fall Perfectly Plaid 6x6 PaperSugarPea Designs Birthday Journal Card DiesConcord & 9th Take a Bough dies, Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Circle Frames, MFT More Essential Sentiments, Ranger Multi Medium Matte

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the circle frame with the GRATEFUL sentiment - just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toni, this is CAS perfection! I love the wood grained background. The elements in your Fall wreath are amazing! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woodgrain background is glorious and a perfect backdrop for your gorgeous wreath. The addition of the purples lifts the whole arrangement. I think you must be something of a florist with this lovely wreath! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I just hung up my own fall wreath today! I love the texture you created for your background, and yet the whole feel of the card still captures the CAS essence! The way you used the diecut for the wreath is very clever!! Gorgeous colors too! So glad you shared it with us for my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this, Toni! Your wreath with all the tiny little die cuts is just gorgeous, and I love the interest the woodgrain adds yet as it is white, remains CAS. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!