Monday, January 8, 2018

CDD January Release Day 1


Um, can we say cute? How about ultra cute? I love the upcoming Craftin Desert Divas Sweetest Birthday, Party Border dies and Party Time stencil! I paired these the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies to create an outdoor party theme. So flipping adorable!

I realized the Party Border die created the perfect mask for the front of a tent or banner so sponged that in Distress Oxides before placing one of the borders on top. You know I'm going to eventually create a circus card using this same idea, right?  Or a stage? The possibilities!

The Sakura Quickie Glue Roller Pen was very helpful in adhering the thin portions of the die down. I've had it a couple of months now and have experienced no drying or other annoying issues I've had with other glue pens. Woo hoo!

I'm entering this in Seize the Birthday Anything Goes, Simon Says Wednesday Something New

The Details: CDD Sweetest Birthday, Party Border dies and Party Time stencilOutdoor Landscape 2 DiesDistress Oxides,  Memento Tuxedo BlackUni-Ball Impact Bold Point Gel PenRanger Multi Medium MatteSakura Quickie Glue Roller Pen, Copics, Clarity Brushes, Ranger Round Applicator






3 comments:

  1. This is truly ultra cute, Toni! The coloring and the placement of the animal friends, everything on this is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Wishing you a happy and crafty New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colourful card. I love the scene. Sweet card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Something New Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I really enjoy and appreciate them all!